FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $500 to Australian destinations only. Other shipping options are also available at various rates.
- All shipping rates are subject to change without notice.
- Shipping methods and rates are automatically calculated by the destination, value, size and weight of shipment.
- All shipping rates are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Goods & Services tax (GST) is inclusive where applicable.
- In stock product orders are typically dispatched within two (2) working days.
- We are unable to ship every product we stock to all destinations around the world. If your cart contains such a product, you will be advised at checkout or using shipping estimate.
- Invoices and declared values of goods are as purchased, relevant overseas customs duties, taxes or other fees are your responsibility.
- It is your responsible for assuring that your order can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
- Fortuna Collectibles will not be responsible for any delays caused by Customs clearance procedures.
will not be refunded if taxes and duties are not paid and you choose
to not pick up your order, and your order is not returned to us in the condition it was sent.
All orders are via Australia Post.
Domestic Shipping times
For the most up to date domestic delivery times refer to the Australia Post Website
As a guide
Australia Post - Parcel Post 2 to 8 Business Days
Australia Post - Express Post 1 to 3 Business Days
International Shipping times
For the most up to date international delivery times and suspended services refer to the Australia Post Website
Due to the impact of this pandemic our business has undergone contact change and delays with services. In the event that we are closed and unable to ship we will ship your orders at the earliest time possible. In the meantime orders are still being processed and going out daily. Please allow for extra time on your deliveries if the situation progresses. We reserve the right to extend delivery time in the event that we are required to close for a period or effected by Australia Post services.
Tracking Your Parcel
Once your order has been packed and left our warehouse, you will be emailed a tracking number by Australia Post.
Please check you junk mail as some customers find this email is redirected to this folder.
Australian Orders can be tracked via https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
US Orders can only be tracked once arrived in the US via https://www.usps.com
For all other countries please refer to your local carriers.
Please take note that customs have the right to stop your parcel for a considerable amount of time, to conduct routine checks.
Postage times can vary depending on public holidays, weekends, location, natural disasters, customs investigations, Australia Post investigations & other uncontrollable factors. These timeframes are out of our control, we will try our best to ensure you receive your parcel asap. Some items are unable to be shipped Internationally due to brand restrictions in Australia.
In the event that your parcel is held up or is lost, it can take from a week to three months to receive an answer from the Australia Post Investigation Team. Unfortunately these Australia Post timeframes are uncontrollable and we will do our best to rectify the issue ASAP.
Please double check your shipping address is correct before confirming your order. Business addresses must include the business name.
If parcels are not collected, or are required to be returned to sender due to insufficient or incorrect information, postage costs are unable to be refunded. Once you have placed your order, you are committing to the sale and declaring that all information entered including the shipping address is correct.
If you do find you have entered incorrect shipping information please contact us as soon as possible and we will attempt to correct the mistake.
If you are a registered customer you can change your address and contact details via your account.