Few animals are as universally loved as the charismatic penguins. Following in the Silver Lucky Panda’s footsteps, the Emperor Penguin is a homage to these amiable birds.
Struck from 88 grams of fine silver, the shaped Emperor Penguin watching over its hatchling shows incredible detail. Partial antique-finish accentuates the penguins features and enhances the stunning three-dimensional form. Like its predecessor, the Penguin is limited to 888 pieces and comes in an elegant collector’s case.
- Struck from 88 grams of fine silver
- Cook Islands $20 legal tender coin.
- Complete with Certificate of Authenticity and elegant collector’s case.
- Limited worldwide mintage of only 888 coins!
|Issued By||Coin Investment Trust|
|Fineness (% purity)||99.9%|
|Special Features||Smartminting® technology resulting in unbelievable relief height and finest detail.|
2018 Cook Islands $20 Emperor Penguin 88g Silver Antique finish Coin
- Manufacturer Coin Invest Trust
- Product Code: C18CITEPENAS