To celebrate the Year of the Dog in 2018, the Royal Australian Mint has released the last set of coins from its highly-regarded Lunar Series. Reflecting many of the original Lunar Series design elements this $10 gold proof coin is a stunning representation of this Chinese zodiac sign.
The dog is the eleventh animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. People born under the influence of the dog are said to be good-natured, loyal, kind, and sincere.
Fiercely loyal to those that they love, the dog will do anything for friends and family. They value honour, respect tradition and enjoy helping people.
- Intricate Year of the Dog reverse design.
- Struck from 1/10oz of 99.99% pure gold in proof quality.
- Australian $10 legal tender uncirculated coin.
- Complete with an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Mintage 10,000
|Issued By||Royal Australian Mint|
2018 $10 Lunar Year of Dog Gold Proof Coin
- Manufacturer Royal Australian Mint
- Product Code: 18YOD10DGP