Australian prestige stamp and coin cover featuring a commemorative Royal Mint 'Birth of a Princess' UK £5 brilliant uncirculated coin and Australian 70c stamp.
Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge was born at 8.34 BST on 2 May 2015. The second child of Their Royal Highnesses Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and William, Duke of Cambridge, the baby princess was born in the Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital, London and weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces (3.71 kilograms).
Her Royal Highness was named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, in honour of both her great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II and late grandmother, Diana, Princess of Wales.
Princess Charlotte is fourth in line to the British throne, after her brother, father and grandfather. This follows the Succession to the Crown Act 2013, which was brought into force 26 March 2015. The introduction of the Act replaced male primogeniture with absolute primogeniture, meaning that the princess cannot be displaced by any succeeding brothers.
• Prestige PNC with foiling on the cover
• HRH Princess Charlotte Commemorative UK £5 Brilliant Uncirculated Coin.
• Birth of a Princess Commemorative Australian 70c Stamp.
• Postmarked 2 November 2015 Windsor NSW 2756.
• Individually numbered and is strictly limited to a mere 500!
SERIAL NUMBER MAY DIFFER FROM IMAGE
|Country||Australia with UK Coin|
|Issued By||Australia Post|
2015 HRH Princess Charlotte Birth Prestige PNC - UK £5 BU Coin LE 500
- Manufacturer Royal Mint / Australia Post
- Product Code: 15HRHPC5PPNC